Monday 3 March 2014


I received this email from Holly:

It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of Pat Grove. Late February 28, Pat died of a heart attack. I will send funeral details when they have been arranged. I have no words to express the horrible loss this is.
Holly Edwards-Grove

Pat will be missed by SWAA.  She was a hard-working chair for the Reflections show and seemed to be on top of everything.  If anyone had a question, Pat had the answer.  She was looking forward to passing all this knowledge on to our new chair Lana.  And since Lana has thoughts of new directions the show could take, Pat was busy making a list of ideas to help her facilitate that.  Sure hope someone can find that list......     

Pat welcomed 6 of us into her home each Tuesday to paint. I appreciated her input and her critiques of my work. I am sure that Lola, Audrey, Holly, Harvey and Judy will feel the same.  We will miss her.


No comments:

Post a Comment